Wimbly Lu Chocolate Cafe

From Top Left: 1. Bacon & Egg Crepe. 2. Classic Hot Chocolate & Earl Grey Tea. 3. Wimbly Lu Chocolate Cafe. 4. Grand Slam! 5. Hash Brown. 6. Caffe Latte. 7. Fries.
From Top Left: 1. Tiramisu. 2. Wimbly Lu Menu. 3. Waffles with Milo Ice Cream. 4. Lemon Merginue Pie. 5. Wimbly Lu Chocolate Cafe Interior. 6. Molten Lava Cake

WIMBLY LU CAFE

If you are into exploring hidden Cafes in Singapore, this is one of them you might want to try. Wimbly Lu is known for their desserts and their interior setup. They are special in every ways. 

I came here for the fifth time today and this is the first time I'm trying their breakfast menu. Every time I came here, the only thing I will attack are from the dessert menu but today, since it's pretty early, I've decided to give it a try. I have ordered Bacon & Egg Crepe for myself and it's absolutely delicious. Not a single bit of regret.  Small slices of bacon and hot scrambled egg, wrapped in soft thin crepe, the taste is just HEAVEN! 

My parents and elder brother ordered the Grand Slam! It's not bad too. Its served with 2 rashers of bacon, two sausages, two organic eggs (you can choose either sunny or scrambled), two slices of walnut toast, a hash brown, tomato and a glass of freshly pressed orange juice. As for my sister-in-law, she ordered the Double Hash Brown. Oh, did I mention, their Hash Brown and Fries is heaven too?

As for desserts, we had Molten Lava Cake, Lemon Meringue Pie, Waffles with Milo Ice Cream and Tiramisu. The Molten Lava Cake is one of their most recommended desserts and trust me, you don't want to skip this. It served hot, crispy on the surface and filled with melted chocolate underneath. YUM! 

If you are into sour desserts, you might want to try their Lemon Meringue Pie. It's not the best I've eaten but it's still pretty good. Their Tiramisu is not bad as well. Another thing you have to try is their Waffles with Milo Ice Cream. The Milo Ice Cream itself will make satisfied but if you add the "crispy on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside" waffles to it, it will bring you to the whole new level of satisfactory.

Wimbly Lu has become my to-go place for desserts, its also a place where I would bring my family and friends to just chill and enjoy the food again and again. The place is cosy, air-conditioned, accompanied with vintage furnitures, and most importantly, it's affordable. I will definitely go back.

“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.”  - Charles M. Schulz


Wimbly Lu Cafe
15-2 Jalan Riang, Singapore 358987
(Closed on Mondays)

Back to Top