Audi Fashion Festival Singapore 2014

BREAKING NEWS!!!

audifashionfestival.com

After the long wait, the line up for this year's Singapore Audi Fashion Festival is finally out. Since this afternoon, I've have been jumping up and down in joy when I found out Oscar De La Renta and Prabal Gurung will be showcasing their FW14 in Singapore. I can't wait!!!

I went Peter Pilotto's show last year during AFFSG and it was AWESOME!!!! I'm so glad I've gotten tickets for the show since I bought the tickets at the very last minutes. Not the best seats but it's so worth it. 

Although it's different from New York, London, Milan and Paris Fashion Week, I'm still happy to get the chance to see big brands showcasing in Singapore. Not everyday you can see it in person.

I have attended Emilio Pucci and Marni show in Milan a few seasons ago and it was phenomenal. I went speechless before and after the show. I went all starstruck when I saw all the famous fashion bloggers, models, editor, etc etc and one of them is no other than Bryan Boy himself. I had to restraint myself from looking at him with the stalker face of mine. It's just hard not to go gaga when the day before you were just browsing through their websites. 

Anyway, do stay tune to audifashionfestival.com for more details such as tickets (very important) because you won't want to miss any of it.


Back to Top