LOVEIEN19


This is my first time purchasing from Loveien19 and it came out to be great. Firstly, the correspondence team were great with guiding me through the buying process since this is the first time I'm placing an order from them. Secondly, there are big range of shoes and accessories for you to choose from. Though most of them need to pre-order, but it's definitely worth waiting. You know how they say a full wardrobe of shoes is still not enough for a women. That sure do. 

I have been eyeing for these Isabel Marant sandals ever since the real one release but I'm someone who never ever spend more than a $100 on a good quality pair of sandals. It's ridiculous. I means a sandals is a sandals after all. You use them to step on dirt, not clean marbles so the inspired ones are just as good for me. I am willingly to spend over a thousand for Christian Louboutin heels but definitely not anywhere close to a sandals. Flats/ Loafers, I don't mind but sandals, I mean come on!

So I was browsing through Loveien19 for the first time and wala, I spotted these pair of sandals and I immediately sent an inquiry over to get them help me with the pre-order. Kiasu I know. I can go all crazy when I wanted something bad. Good thing the Lovenien19 team always reply me back asap (dope!).

Overall a fantastic experience shopping at Loveien19 and I would definitely go back again!

LOVEIEN19

Back to Top