Vic & Pyrenees



This is Vic, a capital of Comarca of Osona, which is located in the Barcelona Province, Catalonia. It's only 69km from Barcelona and I believe most tourist agency in Barcelona provide half-day/ full day tour for this place. It's a very quiet, cosy and beautiful place. What I love about this place is that it gave me a very peaceful feeling and everywhere I go, people were so friendly. Oh ya, did I mention, they sell the best sausages!!! Yup, it's mamamia!! 

You may think this place is a little old and quiet, but when you reach Placa Major de Vic (the last 2 photos), they have great cafes and restaurants, shops like Zara, Massimo Dutti etc etc. Its definitely a place you want to go when you visit Barcelona. Didn't regret coming to this place. 


We stopped at a stone-built village at Queralbs, where we catch our railway train to Pyrenees. This place is stunning!! Let's not mention how breathtaking the surrounding view was. WOW!


And finally, Pyrenees mountain. People who are into hiking, this is definitely a place you want to go. It was freezing when I went but it's totally worth it. When we reach the top of the mountain, we went speechless. I think I stopped breathing for a few seconds. It was too beautiful. My parents and I were crazily taking photos and videos and sending them to my brothers. It's too exciting.

If you are interest, you can go to www.viator.com. They provide lots of half day tour and day tour and it's really affordable.

 For Day Tour to Pyrenees Mountains from Barcelona, click the link below:

Back to Top