Arteastiq


As many know I'm a fan of cafes, anywhere with desserts, I would want to go there. I've been hearing about Arteastiq for quite a while now and everytime I want to try it, some other cafes will popped out of my head or the plan will be cancelled. After the long wait, I finally tried Arteastiq. I love the concept and interior of the cafe, and I would love to go painting there someday. 

I brought my mum along for high tea last Saturday to celebrate Mother's Day before we meet up with my dad for dinner and I thought Arteastiq would be great since neither of us tried it and I would love to share the experience with her. I'm great I made the right choice because my mum and I loved it. 

We ordered the Arteastiq Crispy Wrap with Turkey Ham, Fiesta Chicken and Adam in Wonderland with Lychee Ice Cream and Champagne Vanilla Ice Cream. The Arteastiq Crispy Wrap was really tasty and my mum couldn't stop eating it. The portion is a little too small for us. Haha. As for the Fiesta Chicken, it's a light and healthier version of the Crispy wrap. It's as delicious as the Crispy Wrap but if you are looking for something that is not so sinful, you can try these out. I'm a little disappointed with the dessert though. I'm not sure about you guys but it's not really my cup of tea. The apple cake is pretty decent but the gelato tasted a little weird for me. Adding the two together, the taste for me, doesn't link so I was pretty disappointed. 

Though I didn't like their desserts as much as their food, I would definitely go back again for their food and the overall atmosphere of the cafe. I shall try their Chocolate Green Tea Lava Cake the next time I go back. 

Arteastiq Boutique Tea House
Mandrain Gallery, #04-14/15
333A Orchard Road,
Singapore 238867

For Boutique Tea House Reservation, please call 62358370.
For Art Jam Enquiries & Reservation, please call 62358705.
For Online Reservation, please visit http://www.arteastiq.com/TeaLounge.html.


Back to Top