Chock Full of Beans




My very first time to Chock Full of Beans at Changi Village Road and I'm really loving this little cafe. It was recommended by my elder brother and my sister in law, and their coffee and cakes are really good. What I really love about this cafe is how they put their hearts out drawing these amazing arts on not only their coffee but on their servings as well. If you like drinking ice coffee, this might be the place for you. My family are not really into ice coffee so we didn't manage to order any. My sister in law tried their ice coffee and it comes with a 3D art on it so if you like taking food pictures, this will be the best place. With 3D and 2D art coffee and amazing food and cakes, this place will never go wrong.

Chock Full of Beans
4 Changi Village Road, 
#01-2090, Singapore 500004
Tel: 62148839
Opening: Tuesday to Friday (11am - 10pm)
Saturdays & Sundays (9am - 10pm)

Back to Top